‘Tis the season! It’s time to turn our attention toward those we care about and dream into what might be useful, beautiful, and delightful for them. We’re sharing some of our most giftable items so you can give with purpose and peace of mind, knowing a Shepherd’s Dream gift is one that adds value to everyday life and is easy on our planet.
Act fast though! Orders placed by December 11th for everything but mattresses will arrive in time for the Christmas holiday. Also be sure to check out our return policies, just in case.
Gifts Under $50
While we’re perhaps best known for our handmade, heirloom-quality mattresses and toppers, we carry a whole line of wonderful products made with natural fibers like wool and cotton. We’ve got several great items for gifting—including our Zero Waste Ewe-nitiative items! Check these out:
Avocado Sock— That’s right…perfect for the vegan or guac lover on your list. Rapidly ripens those hard, green avos into perfect spreadability for avocado toast.
Zero Waste Ewe-nitiative— Upcycled scraps made into reusable, plastic-free products—score! For all the earth lovers and domestic divas out there. Great as stocking stuffers, or buy three or more for a lovely zero waste gift basket.
- Wool Felted Soap— Locally handmade soap wrapped in soft, felted wool for an automatic washcloth and gentle exfoliator.
- Paper Towels— Soft, thirsty cotton flannel to the rescue for all the spills and wiping in the house. Just wash and reuse!
- Reusable Face Wipes— Pure organic cotton softness for the face replaces cotton balls and pads. Throw in the laundry for use again and again.
- Wool Dryer Balls— Gently massage softness in and wrinkles out of laundry, without any chemicals or plastics.
- Wool Sponges— Washable, reusable, and naturally antimicrobial—you’ll never use a synthetic sponge again! When it’s scrubbed its last scrub, it goes to the compost heap.
When we think about how one third of our lives is spent in bed, a supportive pillow made with all-natural materials starts to make a lot more sense. Luckily for the folks on your list, we’ve got several! Go here for our full line of pillows.
Travel Pillow— Neck comfort and support for the wanderluster or business traveler in your life.
Meditation Pillow— Mindfulness is all the (peaceful) rage these days. Give them a great spot to sit while they meditate, breathe, and do yoga.
Body Pillow— Know someone who could use some extra support these days? Body pillows are fantastic for anyone with aches and pains in hips, knees, and shoulders, and they can really help with a good night’s sleep.
Who doesn’t need some cozy warmth this time of year? Both of these options come in multiple sizes for cuddles of all types, from the couch to baby’s crib to the campfire to the master bedroom.
Shasta Blanket— Elegant and timeless—yet perfectly on-trend—buffalo-check plaid wool blanket.
Merino Wool Blanket— Pure, organic, undyed Merino wool blankets. And say what?! Yup, it’s washable.
If you happen to be within reach of Ashland, Oregon, stop by the showroom for more giftable items not found on our website, like felted holiday decorations, wool wearables for the whole family, artwork, and more. Wishing everyone comfort and joy through the holiday season!