Wool has a natural ability to help regulate your temperature allowing you to sleep soundly through the night. Although we have a heavy or lighter version of the wool comforter available, the all-season weight Wool Comforter is the most versatile and popular.
Sleep Your Natural BEST!
- Our Wool comforter is completely natural, breathable and free of chemicals.
- Wool helps your body regulate temperature.
- Wool bedding is mildew resistant.
- Wool is flame-resistant without the use of flame retardants.
Simple to care for…
- Keep your comforter protected with an untreated or organic duvet cover.
- Sun and air seasonally to naturally bleach out stains and to revitalize the wool.
- Can easily be spot washed if an accident occurs.
EcoWool is an ideal fill for a cozy and healthy comforter. Wool reduces common bedroom allergens because it is naturally mold and mildew resistant. Wool quickly absorbs and releases moisture and thus, does not allow the damp conditions that mold thrive on. Other natural fibers, such as down and cotton, do not readily release moisture. Wool is also naturally fire resistant which means that all of our bedding is able to pass flame tests without the use of any added chemicals.