Wool mattress toppers are not only comfortable, but they can also help you sleep better. Many people have found that switching to more natural bedding has improved their quality of sleep, so they wake up feeling more rested and energized. Not only can wool help you sleep better, but it also has a lot of other great benefits too.
Here are our top five benefits of having a wool mattress topper:
- Softer. A wool mattress topper is softer than traditional cotton and can actually help relieve chronic pain and pressure points while you sleep.
- Hypoallergenic. Wool mattress toppers are naturally fire resistant, mildew resistant and bug resistant. They also generally doesn’t have any bleach or chemicals added to it like a typical mattress topper. Merino wool is hypoallergenic and rarely causes allergic reactions for those that have sensitive skin or common allergies.
- Control body temperature. Although a wool mattress topper may seem like a hot thing to sleep on (particularly in the heat of summer), it actually helps to keep you cool in the warm months and warm in the winter.
- Durable & easy to clean. It’s a common misconception that wool is difficult to clean, but cleaning a wool mattress topper is actually very simple. Wool naturally wicks away moisture, so small spills are easy to just wipe off. Wool is also very durable and lasts much longer than other types of material.
- Sustainable. Since wool mattress toppers are completely natural, they’re also completely biodegradable. This is great news for you and for our planet!
Wool mattress toppers and other bedding made by Shepherd’s Dream are completely pure, natural and free of any additives or chemicals. Sleep your natural best when you sleep on a Shepherd’s Dream wool mattress topper.
See Our All-Natural Wool Mattress Toppers