Earth Day Sale 2022
Every day is Earth Day at Shepherd’s Dream, but we love having an extra opportunity to highlight our planet’s health while the whole world’s attention is focused on it.
In honor and celebration of Earth Day, we’re offering 10% Off these products:
- Ashland Organic Wool Toppers— Complete organic comfort for your most comfortable night’s rest.
- Ashland Organic Wool Pillows— Natural softness with just the right amount of firm support.
- Ashland Organic Comforters— Lightweight, all-season organic warmth!
There’s a reason we say that sleeping with our bedroom products is the closest to nature you can get without sleeping on the ground. Shepherd’s Dream believes our current environmental concerns are some of the biggest issues facing us today. Being the change we wish to see involves employing rigorous environmental standards for ourselves and every step of the production process. We call it our Farm-to-Bedroom Ethos, and it includes:
- Humane and ethical treatment of our sheep.
- Commitment to regional farms and local cottage industry.
- Creating the healthiest sleep environment possible.
- Greening our entire business—down to the organic hand soap!
In addition, we hold several sustainability certifications and actively engage with progressive industry groups, such as:
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100— The OEKO-TEX Standard 100 is a stringent global testing and certification system for textile products at every processing stage in support of harmless consumer products.
- GOTS— The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) ensures the organic status of textiles at every step of the process, from harvesting of raw materials through responsible manufacturing to labeling for credibility.
- Green America Certified Business— Green America certifies businesses that are committed to using business as a platform for social change and improving the quality of life for customers, employees, communities, and the planet.
- Sustainable Furnishings Council— As an SFC member, we take steps to minimize carbon emissions, waste stream pollutants, un-recyclable content and primary materials from unsustainable sources.
And have you seen our ongoing experiment with composting our wool products?!
All of this means that when you purchase something from us, it has been taken care of from start to finish in a way that respects our planet, our business, and you. We hope this Earth Day inspires you to continue creatively seeking out sustainable ways of living!