Unlike down, the wool-filled Summer Weight Comforter will not overheat and never feels clammy. It is pleasantly light weight, yet slightly heavier than down. Wool has a natural ability to help you regulate your temperature and will allow you to sleep more soundly through the night. This Summer Weight Comforter is ideal for people who live in warmer, humid climates or for those who want a lighter comforter for the warmer months.
Sleep Your Natural BEST!
- Our wool Summer Weight Comforter is completely natural and breathable.
- Wool helps your body regulate temperature.
- Wool bedding is mildew resistant.
- Wool is flame-resistant without the use of toxic chemicals
Simple to care for…
- Keep your comforter protected with an untreated or organic duvet cover.
- Sun and air seasonally to naturally bleach out stains and to revitalize the wool.
- Can easily be spot washed if an accident occurs.
- Can be dry cleaned if necessary.
EcoWool is an ideal fill for a cozy and healthy comforter. Wool reduces common bedroom allergens because it is naturally mold and mildew resistant. Wool quickly absorbs and releases moisture and thus, does not allow the damp conditions that mold thrive on. Other natural fibers, such as down and cotton, do not readily release moisture. Wool is also naturally fire resistant which means that all of our bedding is able to pass flame tests without the use of any added chemicals.