Made by Coyuchi, these perfectly soft Organic Cotton Pillow Cases are made out of GOTS certified organic cotton flannel and sateen. We stock the standard/queen and king Organic Cotton Pillow Cases in sateen ivory and ivory flannel, but we can order any of the colored sateen pillow cases, percale or flannel in other sizes. View photo for color options. Call or email to order specialty items that aren’t available in our shopping cart.
All regular Organic Cotton Pillow Cases come in a set of 2.
Sleep Better With Organic Cotton
- Organic cotton is soft and smooth
- Organic cotton is completely breathable so that you won’t overheat or feel clammy
- Organic cotton is better for you and the planet
A slightly shiny and very soft fabric that is often described as buttery because of it’s smooth feel. Sateen holds bold colors well while maintaining its softness and is known to resist wrinkling, so it’s easy to care for. Sateen is a weave in which many threads are aligned tightly together in the vertical direction, creating a flat, smooth, shiny and very soft surface on one side of the fabric and a slightly matte one on the other. We love sateen for its ability to hold brilliant and beautiful colors while resisting wrinkling.
Sateen is for you if…
- You want a sheet that you’ll love year-round
- Soft, silky sheets are what you fancy
- You want a luxurious feeling sheet
- You like rich, dramatic hues in addition to whites & ivories
- A Sunday afternoon of laundry makes you happy as a clam
Our flannel is double brushed, so the fine hairs of the cotton are whisked up into a soft fuzzy layer surrounding the fabric. This makes flannel the warmest, softest and coziest fabric. It’s great for cold nights or when you want to sleep with just a sheet that has enough weight and warmth to keep you snuggled in. Flannel is a medium-weight, plain-weave fabric typically made from cotton. It is brushed on both sides to raise the fibers, creating a supple, fuzzy surface and an extremely soft feel. If you look closely, the fuzzy hairs of the cotton resemble mist rising off a pond in the early morning.
You would be best suited to flannel if…
- You feel cold at night or want to turn down the thermostat
- You want to feel extra cozy and warm
- Being enveloped in soft, thick flannel brings you sweet dreams
Our natural (ivory) flannel and sateen sheets are in stock and ship within 1 day. Colors and percale will ship within 1 week.