We stock Coyuchi Organic Cotton Flat Sheets in natural/ivory sateen. We can special order several different colored sateen, percale and flannel sheets for you upon request. Soft and durable, these Organic Cotton Flat Sheets will protect your bedding while providing you with a silky smooth surface. Considering that commercially grown cotton is sprayed with excessive amounts of harmful chemicals, we are committed to supporting farmers who are breaking this pattern of abuse to the planet by growing their cotton organically. Feel a great sense of relief by purchasing sheets that are not only soft and luxurious but are also clean and pure.
Quality Sheeting That You Can Feel Good About
- Grown and produced without harmful chemicals, bleaches or dyes
- Made of soft yet durable organic cotton sateen with 300 thread count
- By purchasing these sheets you are giving small, organic farmers an opportunity to continue growing sustainably
- Available in several different colors of sateen – See picture for details
- We can order percale and specialty sheeting for you
A slightly shiny and very soft fabric that is often described as buttery because of it’s smooth feel. Sateen holds bold colors well while maintaining its softness and is known to resist wrinkling, so it’s easy to care for. Sateen is a weave in which many threads are aligned tightly together in the vertical direction, creating a flat, smooth, shiny and very soft surface on one side of the fabric and a slightly matte one on the other. We love sateen for its ability to hold brilliant and beautiful colors while resisting wrinkling.
Sateen is for you if…
- You want a sheet that you’ll love year-round
- Soft, silky sheets are what you fancy
- You want a luxurious feeling sheet
- You like rich, dramatic hues in addition to whites & ivories
- A Sunday afternoon of laundry makes you happy as a clam
Our flannel is double brushed, so the fine hairs of the cotton are whisked up into a soft fuzzy layer surrounding the fabric. This makes flannel the warmest, softest and coziest fabric. It’s great for cold nights or when you want to sleep with just a sheet that has enough weight and warmth to keep you snuggled in. Flannel is a medium-weight, plain-weave fabric typically made from cotton. It is brushed on both sides to raise the fibers, creating a supple, fuzzy surface and an extremely soft feel. If you look closely, the fuzzy hairs of the cotton resemble mist rising off a pond in the early morning.
You would be best suited to flannel if…
- You feel cold at night or want to turn down the thermostat
- You want to feel extra cozy and warm
- Being enveloped in soft, thick flannel brings you sweet dreams
Our natural/ivory sateen sheets are in stock and ship within 1 day. Colors, flannel and percale will ship within 1 week.