Our Specialty Wool Blanket is made from 100% locally sourced super fine wool. This Limited Edition wool blanket is available in a long throw size and in a variety of beautiful colors. These beautiful wool blankets measure 45″ X 74″, the perfect size to add to your couch or bed!
The wool used for our specialty colored wool blankets comes from sheep who are raised on one of the oldest continually operating family ranches in Oregon, USA. The owners of this operation are recognized around the world as being leaders in responsible, truly sustainable practices. This has been their guiding principle for generations, long before the “green movement”.
The Limited Edition Specialty Wool Blanket
- Made of 100% locally sourced super fine wool.
- Sustainably raised wool, produced without harmful chemicals.
- Amazingly soft medium weight blanket with superior feel and beautiful drape.
- Colors are fast dyed to prevent bleeding.
- Available blanket weaves include twill, herringbone and hombre.
- Offered in a variety of colors including sky blue, maroon, and grey.
Treat yourself or someone you love to a cozy wool blanket! Wool reduces common bedroom allergens because it is naturally mold and mildew resistant. Wool quickly absorbs and releases moisture and thus does not allow the damp conditions that molds thrive on. Other natural fibers, such as down and cotton, do not readily release moisture. Wool is also naturally fire resistant which means that all of our bedding is able to pass flame tests without the use of any added chemicals.